Fall Festivals! OgunquitFest & HarvestFest Dining Packages
10/17/14 — 10/26/14
Resort Room $179 / Resort Suite $229
74 Main Street PO Box 2347 Ogunquit, ME US 03907
(207) 646-9661, (800) 633-8718
Major credit cards
Celebrate Maine OgunquitFest - Ogunquit Maine's Annual October festival!
Our Ogunquit Maine OgunquitFest Fall Festival celebrates harvest and all things October - with Scarecrows, pumpkins, costumes, ghostly tales and more. Don't miss The Bridge to Beach Bed Race! Featuring decorated beds racing for charity, the bed race is a highlight of Ogunquit Maine OgunquitFest.
Ogunquit Maine OgunquitFest Fall Festival Includes:
- Ghostly Tours - Ghostly tales told through the streets of Ogunquit
- Monster Mall Marketplace - Crafts, artists and local retailers.
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides
- Great Pumpkin Patch Celebration - A Fall delight for kids of all ages. Pumpkins, markers, paints, stickers, etc. All parents will receive a Childprint ID kit.
- Children’s Fall Story Telling - Listen to local storyteller tell tales of spooks and haunted happenings.
- Scavenger Hunt - Ogunquit's version of a spooky find it adventure!
- Graveyard Golf - Miniature 9 hole golf for adults on the beach! Bring your putter - There are prizes involved
- Costume Parade - Costumed kids, adults and canines welcome!
- And more!
OgunquitFest Getaways include:
- Parking for one vehicle ($25 per day value included)
- Resort amenity access ($25 per day value included)
- Wireless internet ($20 per day value included)
Prices per person and based on double occupancy. Two night minimum stay required. Maine State Tax is additional. Subject to availability.
Please note restaurant choices are based on dates of stay and restaurant hours.
Travel to the state’s thriving cities or charming small towns, and you’ll discover that New England hospitality is part of every Maine...
You Might Like
A premier Maine Inn providing amenities of a luxury hotel, yet balanced with the personalized service only intimate accommodations provide....
Sebasco Harbor Resort
Nestled among whispering pines on the rugged coast lies a retreat of quiet comfort and rejuvenation where beauty and tradition abound. Tucked away...
Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit Maine
Discover the heart of Ogunquit with the Meadowmere Resort's outstanding accommodations. Enjoy our award winning Health Club & Spa,...
Sea Latch Inn
Sea Latch Inn, located across from Long Sands Beach in York Beach, Maine, boasts a stunning, scenic view of the Atlantic Ocean. Welcoming guests...
The Mariner Resort in scenic Ogunquit, Maine offers several rooming choices to meet most tastes and budgets. Guests can choose from basic motel...