Fall Festivals! OgunquitFest & HarvestFest Dining Packages
10/16/15 — 10/25/15
Resort Room $179 / Resort Suite $229
74 Main Street PO Box 2347 Ogunquit, ME US 03907
(207) 646-9661, (800) 633-8718
Major credit cards
Celebrate Maine OgunquitFest - Ogunquit Maine's Annual October festival!
Our Ogunquit Maine OgunquitFest Fall Festival celebrates harvest and all things October - with Scarecrows, pumpkins, costumes, ghostly tales and more. Don't miss The High Heel Race! Featuring the high heel dash for charity, the bed race is a highlight of Ogunquit Maine OgunquitFest.
Ogunquit Maine OgunquitFest Fall Festival Includes:
- Ghostly Tours - Ghostly tales told through the streets of Ogunquit
- Monster Mall Marketplace - Crafts, artists and local retailers.
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides
- Great Pumpkin Patch Celebration - A Fall delight for kids of all ages. Pumpkins, markers, paints, stickers, etc. All parents will receive a Childprint ID kit.
- Children’s Fall Story Telling - Listen to local storyteller tell tales of spooks and haunted happenings.
- Scavenger Hunt - Ogunquit's version of a spooky find it adventure!
- Graveyard Golf - Miniature 9 hole golf for adults on the beach! Bring your putter - There are prizes involved
- Costume Parade - Costumed kids, adults and canines welcome!
- And more!
OgunquitFest Getaways include:
- Parking for one vehicle ($25 per day value included)
- Resort amenity access ($25 per day value included)
- Wireless internet
Prices per person and based on double occupancy. Two night minimum stay required. Maine State Tax is additional. Subject to availability.
Please note restaurant choices are based on dates of stay and restaurant hours.
Travel to the state’s thriving cities or charming small towns, and you’ll discover that New England hospitality is part of every Maine...
You Might Like
A premier Maine Inn providing amenities of a boutique hotel, yet balanced with the personalized service only intimate accommodations provide....
Sebasco Harbor Resort
Nestled among whispering pines on the rugged coast lies a retreat of quiet comfort and rejuvenation where beauty and tradition abound. Tucked away...
Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit Maine
Discover the heart of Ogunquit with the Meadowmere Resort's comfortable accommodations. Enjoy our award winning Health Club & Spa,...
Richard's By The Sea
Totally awesome family accomodations with great ocean veiws, color cable tv, free parking and great hospitality. Variety of room types. No pets....
Ne'r Beach Motel
Ne'r Beach Motel is located ~ mile from pristine Ogunquit/Moody Beach (voted one of the best in America!). Accommodations include a variety of...
Lodge at Turbat's Creek
The Lodge at Turbat's Creek is located near the ocean and a short drive from famous Dock Square Shopping in Kennebunkport, Maine. Guests enjoy The...