Escape to Maine and enjoy a relaxing fun filled weekend away from the hustle and bustle. Your vacation begins with a drive up Route 26 off the Maine Turnpike in Gray. Turn into the Poland Spring Resort lovely grounds and follow the road up to the Maine Inn just past the "Stress Free Zone" sign. You'll be greeted at the front desk with a packet of your weekend possibilities...
Your deluxe lodging will be at your choice of the Maine Inn or the Presidential Inn. All-you-can-eat country-style buffet meals are provided including Friday supper, Saturday breakfast, Saturday supper and Sunday breakfast.
Your tour of the Gems of 26 can begin at your leisure. Sites include
* Maine Wildlife Park where you are guaranteed to see a moose and much more
* Sabbathday Lake Shaker Village, the only remaining active Shaker Community in the world
* Poland Spring Water Museum, the source of the original spring
* Maine State Building, orginally built for the 1893 Colombian World's Fair in Chicago, then transported and painstakingly rebuilt back in Maine
* Harvest Hill Farms, visit the petting zoo or in the fall Pumpkinland
* and the charming McLaughlin Gardens and Homestead.
But that's not all, included in your stay is a rental of a canoe, kayak, or paddle boat as well as 18-holes of golf with a cart on our Donald Ross championship golf course. Not included but available, is a delicious lunch at Cyndi's Dockside Restaurant, try a Maine Lobster, Yummy! So many possibilities... come enjoy!
Call to book this Travel Show Special and save more than 30% off the regular rate for this amazing package. Your discount price is only $333.33 for two guests, double occupancy. For an additional $50 you may bring a child (12 & under) in the same room. Rate does not include 7% Maine Lodging Tax.
If a reservation is cancelled at least 30 days prior to arrival, you will receive a full refund less a $5 per person processing fee. If a reservation is cancelled 29 - 14 days prior to arrival, we will issue a transferable credit voucher only to be used on a future reservations within 2 years, less a $5 per person processing fee. There are no refunds for cancellations or changes allowed less than 14 days prior to arrival.