Maine Maple Sunday Ogunquit Getaway
Resort Room $219 / Resort Suite $329
74 Main Street PO Box 2347 Ogunquit, ME US 03907
(207) 646-9661, (800) 633-8718
Major credit cards
Come Visit for Maine Maple Sunday Festival
Enjoy a sweet treat by the ocean shoreon Maine Maple Sunday. A state wide celebration of Maine Made Maple Syrup occurs each year as Spring arrives on the calendar.
Tour local Sugar Shacks, taste real Maine Maple Syrup and return to the Meadowmere Resort for hot chocolate, heated indoor pool and cozy atmosphere after enjoying the Maine Maple Sunday Festival. It's a great adventure!
Maine's Maple Sunday Weekend Package:
- Parking for one vehicle ($25 per day value included)
- Resort amenity access ($25 per day value included)
- Wine & Cabot Cheese Welcome ($25 value included)
- Wireless internet ($20 per day value included)
- Resort accommodations for March 20-22
- Southern Maine Sugar Shack & Maine Maple Trail Map
- One Dinner (open menu) at your choice of:
- Jonathan's - Cozy and right next door
- Old Village Inn - A romantic New England setting
- MC Perkins Cove - Breathtaking ocean views
- Breakfast each morning
- Extended check-out of 1pm - Sweet extra time to unwind
Rates are per person, per night. Based on double occupancy.Two night minimum stay required.
Maine Tax Additional. Subject to availability.
Travel to the state’s thriving cities or charming small towns, and you’ll discover that New England hospitality is part of every Maine...
You Might Like
A premier Maine Inn providing amenities of a luxury hotel, yet balanced with the personalized service only intimate accommodations provide....
Sebasco Harbor Resort
Nestled among whispering pines on the rugged coast lies a retreat of quiet comfort and rejuvenation where beauty and tradition abound. Tucked away...
Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit Maine
Discover the heart of Ogunquit with the Meadowmere Resort's outstanding accommodations. Enjoy our award winning Health Club & Spa,...
Sea Latch Inn
Sea Latch Inn, located across from Long Sands Beach in York Beach, Maine, boasts a stunning, scenic view of the Atlantic Ocean. Welcoming guests...
The Mariner Resort in scenic Ogunquit, Maine offers several rooming choices to meet most tastes and budgets. Guests can choose from basic motel...