Getaway to Ogunquit Beach for Independence Day!
Discover the fun of Ogunquit Maine July 4th celebration, enjoy our stay rewards for additional fun and see the best of the Seacoast's firework shows.
An Ogunquit Maine July 4th celebration is full of family fun. Ride the trolley to the best seat in the house for fireworks on Ogunquit Beach during Ogunquit Maine's July 4th celebration. Enjoy sandcastles, old fashion ice cream shops and Maine lobster of course. Come celebrate July 4th in Ogunquit Maine by the sea!
Ogunquit Maine July 4th Celebration & Fireworks:
- Parking for one vehicle ($25 per day value included)
- Resort amenity access ($25 per day value included)
- Continental breakfast ($25 per day value included)
- Wireless Internet
- York Wild Kingdom Zoo Park & Ride Discount Passes ($10 per person value)
- Bin of age appropriate toys with any Ciao Baby package ($75 value)
- Walk to Fireworks - 10 minutes to the Beach - Beat the crowds
- Easy Trolley access at our back door
- Jonathan's right next door - Yummy!
Resort Stays Available Three, Four and Five Nights
Prices per room. Based on double occupancy. The holiday minimum stay of three nights is required for July 4th stay. Maine Tax Additional. Subject to Availability.