Technology Sharing Program
The Maine Office of Tourism is interested in sharing various web-marketing services with Maine Tourism Regions. As a result, Regions will be able to utilize a suite of pre-built online marketing tools for a fraction of the initial development costs. The partners will become a part of a network of sites operating from a single database foundation that will work collectively using best practice approaches to optimize the effectiveness of their sites to better promote tourism across the state.
- Reduce data entry for businesses (or regional partners).
- Increase the exposure of state business listings.
- Increase the exposure of state event listings.
- Provide consistent and accurate presentation of listing data across state tourism websites.
- Become a part of an integrated network of sites working collaboratively with a best practices approach to optimize the effectiveness of online marketing to promote Maine tourism.
If you have any questions please call us at (207) 624-9808.