Prospect Harbor Light
The white cylindrical lighthouse with a black lantern top nicely matches the keeper's house, a classic New England clapboard home with black trim. It was sold by the federal government in 1934 as an economizing effort and now is privately owned. The US Navy leases it as a guesthouse for Navy and Coast Guard personnel and their families. It can be reached by taking Route 186 south from Route 1 in Prospect Harbor, turning left on Route 195 and then right on Lighthouse Road.
Prospect Harbor Point was built in 1850.