Nash Island Light
This square light graces the smaller of two Nash Islands and marks the entrance to the prime lobstering territory of Pleasant Bay. All that remains is the deactivated light tower, currently being restored by Friends of Nash Island Light. The island is managed by the US Fish and Wildlife Service as a wildlife refuge and is not open to the public.
Nash Island Light was built in 1838.