Marshall Point Light Station was built in 1832. A dramatic wooden arm connects the keeper's house to this round, black and white lighthouse. It's a photographers' favorite in a town known as an artists' retreat. The former kitchen now houses a museum with artifacts from this light, as well as the Whitehead, Tenants Harbor and St. George lights. Thomas and Lee Szelog, who were tenants in the renovated lighthouse from 1989-2003, described their experiences in "Our Point of View: Fourteen Years at a Maine Lighthouse." To reach the light, follow route 131 south to Port Clyde, then go left on Drift Inn Road and right on Marshall Point Rd, which ends at the light.