Pemaquid Point Light was built in 1827. The station sits on a sloping, rocky promontory with dramatic ridges left by the pounding sea. The tower's original Fresnel lens is still in use. The keeper's house now hosts a Fishermen's Museum. It exhibits equipment, photos and artifacts from the fishing and lobstering industries as well as the lighthouse service. The tower and outbuildings are open daily.
Caretaker: Friends of Pemaquid Point Lighthouse.