Built in 1911, this is the farthest-north covered bridge in Maine as well as the youngest of Maine's original covered bridges. It has timber trusses of the Howe design and two spans with a total length of 170 feet. In 1984 the bridge was closed to traffic when a new bridge was built. The bridge spans Meduxnekeag Stream. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.